meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77
meo786
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS !

2 posters

Go down

Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS ! Empty Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS !

Post by simplytuff Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi All!

What i did was simple, i just removed the old antenna + 3pin that makes contact to the board..

I soldered a 8inch (yes Cool wire to the board (copper - speaker wire..)
(if you have your nokia flipped over - the right connection) left one
unconnected!

See pic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had a lock in 5-10 seconds [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], 5 satelites...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i was like daaamn.. also everywhere i go there is a good connection, indoor + very cloudy day with rain.. still 4-5 fixes!

Indoor reception:

Tested it indoor, 2 roofs and 4 walls.. still 50% connection Wink

So i thought.. lets share this with you guys.. and maybe some of you actually want to try this too.. it should work!!

Now i really dont know where to put that 8 inch wire.. maybe 3inch will be ok too.. i will find a way..

*Edit: found a way.. just ran the wire through the whole side..
patience needed.. be sure the wire is flat enough and not making
contact with other parts exept plastics.. with this amount of wire u
can keep your slide closed too Smile

Some extra pictures to make the story complete:

PLZ TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK !
simplytuff
simplytuff
Junior Moderator

Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Mobiles
Warining :
Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS ! Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :
Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS ! Empty Re: Nokia N95 GPS Singal Boost Modification ! AMAZING RESULTS !

Post by S-Ali Raza Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Hummm great & really Hardwork
Thanks bro for nice sharing Cool
S-Ali Raza
S-Ali Raza
VIP Moderator

Number of posts : 777
Job/hobbies : Try to Repair Broken Hearts
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : Funny But Sad
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down