meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77
meo786
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Go down

NEW FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Empty NEW FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Post by zackymaster Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:02 am

FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow these steps:
1. Create a paypal PREMIUM Account at this address. It is free;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When asked for credit card details simply say cancel. You do not need to fill it.
2.Then go to the following link;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Join this site. It is also free. You get paid for completing surveys over there 6$ to 4$ dollars per survey and 1.25$ per referral thats a lot u will get a
premium account of 1 year in weeks time ......i myself have a 1 year premium account and now i am collecting some exta cash .
4.. Another thing you can also use paypal money to buy stuff on ebay and other shopping sites.
5. Thats is it. So Simple and I swear it works.
I learnt this from another friend and i thought it will be good for my friends here. So I thought of helping

zackymaster
Junior Star
Junior Star

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : technicien
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : angry
Warining :
NEW FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NEW FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :
NEW FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NEW FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down