meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77
meo786
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mobile Virus, Must read

+13
ratan4632
suemer
22KUMAR
Gasan
capri
itzaamer
zabee
isnatako
fathurrahman
Admin
waseem989
m_a
ashraf_bcs
17 posters

Go down

New Mobile Virus, Must read Empty New Mobile Virus, Must read

Post by ashraf_bcs Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:33 am

New Mobile Virus, Must read

you receive a phone call on your mobile from any person, saying that, he or she is a company engineer, or telling that they're checking your mobile line, and you have to press # 90 or #09 or any other number. End this call immediately without pressing any numbers.

There is a fraud company using a device that once you press #90 or #09 they can access your "SIM" card and make calls at your expense.

All mobile users pay attention if you receive a phone call and your mobile phone displays (XALAN) on the screen don't answer the call, END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY, if you answer the call, your phone will be infected by a virus. This virus will erase all IMEI and IMSI information from both your phone and your SIM card, which will make your phone unable to connect with the telephone network. You will have to buy a new phone.

This information has been confirmed by both Motorola and Nokia. There are over 3 Million mobile phones being infected by this virus in all around the world now
ashraf_bcs
ashraf_bcs
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 849
Job/hobbies : helping others
Warining :
New Mobile Virus, Must read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Mobile Virus, Must read Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :
New Mobile Virus, Must read Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100New Mobile Virus, Must read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-03

Back to top Go down

New Mobile Virus, Must read Empty Re: New Mobile Virus, Must read

Post by m_a Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:23 am

thank you very very much.i will sed your msg to all my friends.
thanks agen
m_a
m_a
Supper Star
Supper Star

Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : shop keper
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : yes
Warining :
New Mobile Virus, Must read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Mobile Virus, Must read Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by waseem989 Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:50 pm

thanx friend

waseem989
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Engg
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:26 am

nice info, but if infect with virus have any solution?

Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 8137
Job/hobbies : Do more for other
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : Serious
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-10-23

https://meo786.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fathurrahman Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm

thanks

fathurrahman
Junior Star
Junior Star

Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : B
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by isnatako Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:59 pm

thanks for the information sir

isnatako
New Star
New Star

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : fon tech
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by zabee Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:58 am

nice ashrf im from SA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

zabee
Supper Star
Supper Star

Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : engenear
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : cool
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

New Mobile Virus, Must read Empty new thing to me

Post by itzaamer Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 pm

ashraf_bcs wrote:New Mobile Virus, Must read

you receive a phone call on your mobile from any person, saying that, he or she is a company engineer, or telling that they're checking your mobile line, and you have to press # 90 or #09 or any other number. End this call immediately without pressing any numbers.

There is a fraud company using a device that once you press #90 or #09 they can access your "SIM" card and make calls at your expense.

All mobile users pay attention if you receive a phone call and your mobile phone displays (XALAN) on the screen don't answer the call, END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY, if you answer the call, your phone will be infected by a virus. This virus will erase all IMEI and IMSI information from both your phone and your SIM card, which will make your phone unable to connect with the telephone network. You will have to buy a new phone.

This information has been confirmed by both Motorola and Nokia. There are over 3 Million mobile phones being infected by this virus in all around the world now

thanx ashraf bhai. I love you
itzaamer
itzaamer

Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : mobile technician hear songs and cricket
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by capri Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:12 am

Are you sure this is true.... Where did you get this info? This info very shocking to the whole world.... specially the nokia company.
capri
capri

Number of posts : 84
Job/hobbies : gsm always
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : Minsan
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gasan Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:26 am

I have had this happen to a clients Nokia 6310 and the imei is now showing ????????????????,so guys be very careful as this is not a joke or a scam its happening.

Gasan
Senior Star
Senior Star

Number of posts : 26
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 22KUMAR Fri May 02, 2008 11:52 am

THANKS.................

22KUMAR
Senior Star
Senior Star

Number of posts : 29
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by suemer Mon May 12, 2008 12:06 am

keep up the good work, thanx....
suemer
suemer
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 947
Job/hobbies : tourist-man
Warining :

Rate by Admin :
New Mobile Virus, Must read Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100New Mobile Virus, Must read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-12

http://www.camping-lh.de

Back to top Go down

Post by ratan4632 Wed May 14, 2008 9:06 am

You are great to us for your great service.
Thank you may Allah Help you
ratan4632
ratan4632
Junior Moderator

Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : Student
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : Yes
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ashraf_bcs Wed May 14, 2008 9:44 am

ratan4632 wrote:You are great to us for your great service.
Thank you may Allah Help you

u tooooooooooooooooooo.
ashraf_bcs
ashraf_bcs
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 849
Job/hobbies : helping others
Warining :

Rate by Admin :
New Mobile Virus, Must read Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100New Mobile Virus, Must read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by HUM Sun May 18, 2008 7:49 am

good job admin....................

very very informative.

..::HUM::..
HUM
HUM

Number of posts : 290
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by rashid Tue May 20, 2008 2:47 am

nice info , its will help others form Co- Admin Ashraf
rashid
rashid
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 331
Warining :

Rate by Admin :
New Mobile Virus, Must read Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Mobile Virus, Must read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by thomp4pal Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 pm

it happend to me, but destroyed only my sim, i recieve a call with phone displaying some strange digits i cant remember, when i recieved the call phone made a hummm sound and went off, and on again displaying sim not accepted, i tried another sim phone working 100%,i tried sim in many phones both dead till now..,,,Man thnks for info, at least i know now,But who is doing dis and why

thomp4pal
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 2
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by S-Ali Raza Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am

nice information thanks
S-Ali Raza
S-Ali Raza
VIP Moderator

Number of posts : 777
Job/hobbies : Try to Repair Broken Hearts
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : Funny But Sad
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 22KUMAR Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:18 am

Thank you

22KUMAR
Senior Star
Senior Star

Number of posts : 29
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down