meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77
meo786
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf

4 posters

Go down

the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Empty the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf

Post by deepaknaj Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 am

What is ASK FILE? WHAT IS FLASH RPL?

A. as we all know ASK file contains, the ffg. IMEI_ESN and DATA. it's use to request for RPL[4a]. IMEI_ESN is too obvious it has the imei of the unit while DATA contains ASIC number plus the readed FLASH RPL ( if it's still valid, else it needs a new FLASH RPL. ) it's Re-enocded that why we cannot just see the FLASH RPL. we cannot write ASK file. to WRITE u will need a valid DCT4RPL file.
FLASH RPL, it has DATA1 this part is written to the FLASH IC w/c the firmware use to validate the imei and watchdog[4b] at UEM IC. if not the same. result would be auto-off (<32sec) or a bad imei ( ????????????4 ).
There is a site that will allow u to see the content of your ASK/RPL file..
Old Dct4 has pm208 it contains the FLASH RPL. but new dct4plus dont have it now on PM208. it's been protected from READING via PM. might still be possible to read via Loader way, thou...
deepaknaj
deepaknaj
Junior Moderator

Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : mobile shop
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : cool
Warining :
the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :
the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Empty Re: the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf

Post by kashif4584 Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:43 pm

where i can found rpl file..............any website from where i can buy
kashif4584
kashif4584
VIP Moderator

Number of posts : 113
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Empty Re: the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf

Post by jonel1983 Fri May 08, 2009 7:42 pm

deepaknaj wrote:What is ASK FILE? WHAT IS FLASH RPL?

A. as we all know ASK file contains, the ffg. IMEI_ESN and DATA. it's use to request for RPL[4a]. IMEI_ESN is too obvious it has the imei of the unit while DATA contains ASIC number plus the readed FLASH RPL ( if it's still valid, else it needs a new FLASH RPL. ) it's Re-enocded that why we cannot just see the FLASH RPL. we cannot write ASK file. to WRITE u will need a valid DCT4RPL file.
FLASH RPL, it has DATA1 this part is written to the FLASH IC w/c the firmware use to validate the imei and watchdog[4b] at UEM IC. if not the same. result would be auto-off (<32sec) or a bad imei ( ????????????4 ).
There is a site that will allow u to see the content of your ASK/RPL file..
Old Dct4 has pm208 it contains the FLASH RPL. but new dct4plus dont have it now on PM208. it's been protected from READING via PM. might still be possible to read via Loader way, thou...

post rpl files for us bro.thanks for your info

jonel1983
Senior Star
Senior Star

Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Reading,Travelling,Making Freinds.
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : COOL
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by manish Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am

Good info but if u can give rpl files........

Admin of
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
manish
manish
VIP Star
VIP Star

Number of posts : 204
Job/hobbies : mobile
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : COOL
Warining :
the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100the meaning of rpl and how to write on jaf Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down