meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77
meo786
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All New Mobile Unlock Code

5 posters

Go down

All New Mobile Unlock Code Empty All New Mobile Unlock Code

Post by ashraf_bcs Mon May 19, 2008 9:19 am

ALL NEW MOBILE UNLOCK CODE

SAMSUNG

t 209 unlock 100%ok
try it:Make sure to use a SIM card that is not accepted by that phone!

Enter reset code first?
*2767*3855# let it reboot

then enter...
*7465625*638*00000000*00000000# (to change NCK code to 00000000)

then enter...
#7465625*638*00000000# (to permanently unlock the phone

D807 NETWORK LOCK
I have tested this with my D807 and it works.

1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to (I used a TMOBILE card from my buddy Darin)
3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (I ended up pushing the down key to get a menu)
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.

D807 CONTACT TRANSFER
I did some searching and found out that with the studio software from samsung you are able to edit and move contacts from your phone to the sim and back. Or copy from the phone and put them on the sim card. Just thought you all should know as there is no menu option on the phone.

************************************************** **************************************************

SPICE:
S404 enable COM port: *#42253646633# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS -> UART1/115200
S410 engineer mode: *#3646633#
S900 software version: *#8375#
S900 serial no: *#33778#
USER UNLOCK CODE:1122

************************************************** **************************************************
CHINESE MODELS:
default user code: 1122, 3344, 1234, 5678
Engineer mode: *#110*01#
Factory mode: *#987#
Enable COM port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config -> UART1/115200
Restore factory settings: *#987*99#
LCD contrast: *#369#
software version: *#800#
software version: *#900#
set default language: *#0000# Send
set English language: *#0044# Send
set English language (new firmware): *#001# Send

LG:
KG300 NVRAM format: 2945#*# -> menu 15

SONY ERICSSON
I was speaking with a Sony Ericsson development tech today and he's given me some great codes!!

Write down your IMEI number. You can get this with the following:

*#06#

Then, you need to get into the Personalize menu with the following keypress:

< ** <

(Left, Star,Star, Left)

You then will need to select the Network at the top ( This will be locked )

It will ask for the code (the one that everyone asks for) and you need to enter in the following:

799????? (where ???X is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

It will report an error and reduce your lock count by 1. Don't worry about this.

Repeat the process and enter the following:

6309???X ( where ???X is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

Again, it will reduce by one. Repeat again with the next two numbers:

093167XX ( where XX is the 9th and 10th digits of your IMEI Number)
32334??X ( where XX is the 11th and 12th digits of your IMEI Number)

And finally, you will need to repeat the process just one more time. This is very important, you will need to enter the following code:

???XYYYY - Where ???X is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI and YYYY is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI.

You have to be careful, there are a few steps to follow, but these are the codes that the technicians use to unlock and test the phones that they have in for R & D.

I was very excited when I got these and it worked perfectly. I have unlocked two phones now, both K608i - One that was with Optus (Australia) and the other with Three (Australia) without any problem

MOTOROLLA - F3:
Motofone F3 software version: **9999* Send
***300* Set SIM Pin
***310* / ***311* SIM Pin ON | OFF
***000* Reset Factory settings
***644* Set Voicemail number
***260* / ***261* Auto keypad lock ON | OFF
***510* / ***511* Voice Prompts ON | OFF
***160* / ***161* Restricted Calling (Phonebook only) ON | OFF
***200608* Send: software version
***200606* Send: software version
***200806* Send: flex version
***250* / ***251* Keypad tones ON | OFF
***470* Select time format
***500* /***501* Prepaid Balance Display ON | OFF
***520* Change language

L6 hold * 65512890

PHONE INTERNET HACKED

YOU can use iDEN phones Like boost and nextel tethered to your laptop or computer for free internet. It isnt really at great speeds, but it is also free. Not sure if it will stay that way forever, but the last time I chaced it is still working. If you have Widen enabled it will go a touch faster too.

All you need to do is create a new dial up connection.

(You will also need the usb cable to connect the phone to the computer)

The access number is S=2#777. you need to make sure the phone and the connection baud rate is set at 115200.

You can put anything you like for a username and password (I usually use Admin, Password for these)

Then after you make the new connection, under the networking tab click the settings button and uncheck every box except for enable software compression.

That is about it, just plug the phone to the PC and connect using the connection. it will connect at 115.2 Kbps. and I have had download speeds up to around 40 - 50 Kbps
ashraf_bcs
ashraf_bcs
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 849
Job/hobbies : helping others
Warining :
All New Mobile Unlock Code Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All New Mobile Unlock Code Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :
All New Mobile Unlock Code Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100All New Mobile Unlock Code Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-03

Back to top Go down

All New Mobile Unlock Code Empty Re: All New Mobile Unlock Code

Post by emycell Tue May 20, 2008 12:17 am

thanks master

emycell
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : tenisi
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : cool
Warining :
All New Mobile Unlock Code Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All New Mobile Unlock Code Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.emycell.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellie_nowell Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Thank you for sharing secret codes

ellie_nowell
Junior Star
Junior Star

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Music
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : Cool
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tawnytodd Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 am

Thank you for the post...I was not able to get any free unlocking service for my iPhone but luckily I got a cheap unlocking service from Unlocking4u.com.They unlocked my mobile through the remote unlocking service hence I got my mobile unlocked very soon.

tawnytodd
Senior Star
Senior Star

Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Listening to Music,Surfing
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kanungu Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:00 pm

+
----
-
ALL NEW MOBILE UNLOCK CODE

SAMSUNG

t 209 unlock 100%ok
try it:Make sure to use a SIM card that is not accepted by that phone!

Enter reset code first?
*2767*3855# let it reboot

then enter...
*7465625*638*00000000*00000000# (to change NCK code to 00000000)

then enter...
#7465625*638*00000000# (to permanently unlock the phone

D807 NETWORK LOCK
I have tested this with my D807 and it works.

1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to (I used a TMOBILE card from my buddy Darin)
3. When Incorrect SIM (I got invalid card and there was a sim card graphic spinning) error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey. (I ended up pushing the down key to get a menu)
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK Mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.

D807 CONTACT TRANSFER
I did some searching and found out that with the studio software from samsung you are able to edit and move contacts from your phone to the sim and back. Or copy from the phone and put them on the sim card. Just thought you all should know as there is no menu option on the phone.

SPICE:
S404 enable COM port: *#42253646633# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS -> UART1/115200
S410 engineer mode: *#3646633#
S900 software version: *#8375#
S900 serial no: *#33778#
USER UNLOCK CODE:1122

CHINESE MODELS:
default user code: 1122, 3344, 1234, 5678
Engineer mode: *#110*01#
Factory mode: *#987#
Enable COM port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config -> UART1/115200
Restore factory settings: *#987*99#
LCD contrast: *#369#
software version: *#800#
software version: *#900#
set default language: *#0000# Send
set English language: *#0044# Send
set English language (new firmware): *#001# Send

LG:
KG300 NVRAM format: 2945#*# -> menu 15

SONY ERICSSON
I was speaking with a Sony Ericsson development tech today and he's given me some great codes!!

Write down your IMEI number. You can get this with the following:

*#06#

Then, you need to get into the Personalize menu with the following keypress:

< ** <

(Left, Star,Star, Left)

You then will need to select the Network at the top ( This will be locked )

It will ask for the code (the one that everyone asks for) and you need to enter in the following:

799????? (where ???X is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

It will report an error and reduce your lock count by 1. Don't worry about this.

Repeat the process and enter the following:

6309???X ( where ???X is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI Number)

Again, it will reduce by one. Repeat again with the next two numbers:

093167XX ( where XX is the 9th and 10th digits of your IMEI Number)
32334??X ( where XX is the 11th and 12th digits of your IMEI Number)

And finally, you will need to repeat the process just one more time. This is very important, you will need to enter the following code:

???XYYYY - Where ???X is the SECOND FOUR digits of your IMEI and YYYY is the FIRST FOUR digits of your IMEI.

You have to be careful, there are a few steps to follow, but these are the codes that the technicians use to unlock and test the phones that they have in for R & D.

I was very excited when I got these and it worked perfectly. I have unlocked two phones now, both K608i - One that was with Optus (Australia) and the other with Three (Australia) without any problem

MOTOROLLA - F3:
Motofone F3 software version: **9999* Send
***300* Set SIM Pin
***310* / ***311* SIM Pin ON | OFF
***000* Reset Factory settings
***644* Set Voicemail number
***260* / ***261* Auto keypad lock ON | OFF
***510* / ***511* Voice Prompts ON | OFF
***160* / ***161* Restricted Calling (Phonebook only) ON | OFF
***200608* Send: software version
***200606* Send: software version
***200806* Send: flex version
***250* / ***251* Keypad tones ON | OFF
***470* Select time format
***500* /***501* Prepaid Balance Display ON | OFF
***520* Change language

L6 hold * 65512890

PHONE INTERNET HACKED

YOU can use iDEN phones Like boost and nextel tethered to your laptop or computer for free internet. It isnt really at great speeds, but it is also free. Not sure if it will stay that way forever, but the last time I chaced it is still working. If you have Widen enabled it will go a touch faster too.

All you need to do is create a new dial up connection.

(You will also need the usb cable to connect the phone to the computer)

The access number is S=2#777. you need to make sure the phone and the connection baud rate is set at 115200.

You can put anything you like for a username and password (I usually use Admin, Password for these)

Then after you make the new connection, under the networking tab click the settings button and uncheck every box except for enable software compression.

That is about it, just plug the phone to the PC and connect using the connection. it will connect at 115.2 Kbps. and I have had download speeds up to around 40 - 50 Kbps

ashraf_bcs
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 849
Job/hobbies : helping others
Warining :
0 / 1000 / 100

Rate by Admin :
75 / 10075 / 100

Registration date : 2007-11-03

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail

Back to top Go down

Select/Unselect multi-quote
Report post to moderator or admin
Lock post for new reports

Re: All New Mobile Unlock Code

Post by emycell on Mon May 19, 2008 3:17 pm
+
----
-
thanks master

emycell
Welcome
Welcome

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : tenisi
Warining :
0 / 1000 / 100

Rate by Admin :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile Send private message [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ellie_nowell on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:51 am
+
----
-
Thank you for sharing secret codes

ellie_nowell
Junior Star
Junior Star

Mobile Number : +919004046748
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Music
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : Cool
Warining :
0 / 1000 / 100

Rate by Admin :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-30

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

Post by tawnytodd on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 am
+
----
-
Thank you for the post...I was not able to get any free unlocking service for my iPhone but luckily I got a cheap unlocking service from Unlocking4u.com.They unlocked my mobile through the remote unlocking service hence I got my mobile unlocked very soon.

tawnytodd
Senior Star
Senior Star

Mobile Number : 9443386555
Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Listening to Music,Surfing
Warining :
0 / 1000 / 100

Rate by Admin :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2013-01-04

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Watch this topic for replies
Quick reply:

meo786 :: SAMSUNG :: Samsung Software
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum

Home
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse

Roshan Jewlers

kanungu
New Star
New Star

Number of posts : 9
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down