meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

meo786
Welcome to meo786
Please Log In and Enjoy with us. I hope you will find more "Fun With Mobile, Computer & Management"

Thanks.

Muhammad Afzal Meo
+092 333 497 62 77
meo786
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mouse right click not working only in start menu

3 posters

Go down

mouse right click not working only in start menu Empty mouse right click not working only in start menu

Post by mohammediqbal Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 pm

assalamu alaikum,

my mouse right click not working on start menu then any programe need to delete or select a option not

possible. but other all places it working. without problem. please inform me about the matter. thanks.

mohammediqbal
Junior Moderator

Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : technician engineering dept
Warining :
mouse right click not working only in start menu Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mouse right click not working only in start menu Right_bar_bleue

Rate by Admin :
mouse right click not working only in start menu Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mouse right click not working only in start menu Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

mouse right click not working only in start menu Empty Re: mouse right click not working only in start menu

Post by Admin Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:12 am

Dear Sir,

only install the windows again

mohammediqbal wrote:assalamu alaikum,

my mouse right click not working on start menu then any programe need to delete or select a option not

possible. but other all places it working. without problem. please inform me about the matter. thanks.

Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 8137
Job/hobbies : Do more for other
Mode (i.e. cool, angry etc) : Serious
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2007-10-23

https://meo786.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

mouse right click not working only in start menu Empty Re: mouse right click not working only in start menu

Post by mohammediqbal Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:01 pm

i don't want to install windows because u know all softwares programmed are need to re install.. its a big difficult.. any other option?
regards,
http://mohammediqbal.spaces.live.com/

mohammediqbal
Junior Moderator

Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : technician engineering dept
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by desteufelsbrut Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:13 am

first try this: XP Start Menu >>
Right click the Start button | Properties |
Start Menu tab | Customize button | Advanced tab |
Scroll down to and Check: ? Enable dragging and dropping |
OK | OK

If XP Pro...

You can use the Group Policy editor (Gpedit.msc) under the following
location to configure Start menu features:
User Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ Start Menu and Taskbar

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
Policies\Explorer
The registry entries are DWORD values. A value of 1 is enabled, and a value
of 0 is disabled.

Policy: Disable drag-and-drop menus on the Start Menu
Description: Prevents users from modifying the Start menu by dragging and
dropping items. Other methods of customizing the Start menu are still
enabled.
Registry Value: "NoChangeStartMenu"

mohammediqbal wrote:i don't want to install windows because u know all softwares programmed are need to re install.. its a big difficult.. any other option?
regards,
http://mohammediqbal.spaces.live.com/

desteufelsbrut
VIP Moderator

Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Unlocking, Computer, Technical Support....
Warining :

Rate by Admin :

Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down